MSRC Programmatic Career Opportunities
Monte Sano Research Corporation (MSRC) has the following job openings. Some positions may be contingent upon funding. Please review the current openings and submit your resume to our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the job requisition ID number.
Property Administrator : 1715
Job Requisition ID: 1715
Job Title: Property Administrator
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
- Manage the tracking and accountability of Government property, including but not limited to, 100% inventories (annual and semi-annual), additions, transfers and turn-ins
- Provide guidance on Government regulations pertaining to property accountability; develops, recommends, and implements property administration policy; prepares periodic briefings and special purpose reports relative to customer needs
- Assist technical and non-technical staff in equipment utilization and maintenance
- Provide safety expertise for branch which includes routine safety inspections and provide management with findings and corrective analysis to assure compliance with the Safety and Occupational Health (SOH) Office
- Assist branch management with security of classified areas and data to meet DoD requirements
- Assist in acquisition of government property
- AS or BS is preferred
- 3 years of equivalent experience
- Self Motivated and Detail Oriented
- Possess basic computer skills, including knowledge of the MS office package as well as excellent communication ability.
- Must possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance or be able to obtain the clearance within a timely manner.
Job Position May Be Contingent Upon Contract Awarded
Journeyman Scheduler : 1719
Job Requisition ID: 1719
Job Title: Journeyman Scheduler
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Schedule: Full Time
- Develop and integrate tiered master plans & schedules on DoD programs
- Develop IMS architecture for small programs or IPTs
- Lead multi-schedule implementations and develop cross-project linking solutions
- Manage small to medium schedule implementations
- Interact heavy with external customers and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Program Scheduler on large complex DOD programs
- Experience working on government DoD programs developing integrated master plans & integrated Master Schedules (IMS) is required
- Experience with scheduling tools and add-ons such as Milestone professional
- Solid skills with Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Tools
- Solid experience resource loading, identifying and resolving over-allocations, and resource reporting in Microsoft Project
- Solid experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS); successful development of EV solutions in IMP/IMS
- Experience with DCMA 14 Point assessments
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
Job Position May be Contingent Upon Contract Awarded
Equal Opportunity Employer
MSRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity.