MSRC Programmatic Career Opportunities
Monte Sano Research Corporation (MSRC) has the following job openings. Some positions may be contingent upon funding. Please review the current openings and submit your resume to our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the job requisition ID number.
Program Control Analyst : 1803
Job Requisition ID: 1803
Job Title: Program Control Analyst
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Schedule: Full Time
- Provide project planning, tracking, and administrative support to management related to contract or business related tasks.
- Identify potential financial challenges to project execution before they become critical.
- Develop and perform monthly cost reports to meet customer deadlines.
- Provide training to staff on timecard completion and compliance.
- Evaluate timecards to ensure employees proper charging.
- Liaison between corporate and technical staff
- Conduct complex financial analysis on multiple project elements (variance analysis, risk analysis, profit/loss analysis, etc)
- Contribute to project revenue and profit maximization analysis
- Monitors progress of program requirements to ensure contractual cost obligations are met.
- Create, distribute, and maintain individual work authorizations and budgets for employees including multiple projects.
- Assign labor codes in time keeping system.
- Track available labor, travel, and material funds on contract via Excel.
- Purchase items on contract as required.
- Book travel for employees on direct projects.
- Assist employees with expense report completion in compliance with contract/corporate guidelines.
- Assist in timely delivery of contract deliverables such as final reports, etc.
- Assist in qualification review to ensure employees are charging to appropriate project labor categories.
- Maintain contract/funding records.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Five or more years’ experience in Program Control and/or Subcontract Administration
- Experience with CPFF, FFP, and T&M projects preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must possess advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Must possess strong attention to detail; strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment
- Experience organizing information, writing, communicating and presenting material to technical personnel, senior leaders, and executive management
- Knowledge of DCAA standards strongly preferred
- Active Secret clearance
Job Position May be Contingent Upon Contract Awarded
Equal Opportunity Employer
MSRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity.